"Chantrell is a world class demonstrator. She knows what it takes to create a friendly atmosphere and that helps people to open themselves to change."
1) Applied Drama and Social Consciousness
1 day workshop
" improve workplace and/or classroom climate by enlightening minds and bringing awareness to social issues that impact day to day shared culture."
2) Ladyhood & Social Graces Outreach program with The Jar of Sunshine Inc.
Four day program.
"Introduce young ladies between the ages of 12 - 17 to the social skills necessary to navigate ladyhood with ease and advanced etiquette. Over the course of four days we cover the topics of hygiene, feminine health, public speaking, effective communication, boundary setting and more."
3) The Woman's Breath and Body in Space: A Reclamation
1 day workshop
"This is a deep dive into identity, release
and reclamation; the necessary tools for the
advancement of self management, self awareness
and social responsibility."
4) There was a Movement Yesterday: Classroom Instruction and 3-day Activity Guide for Teachers
3 day teacher - facilitated identity and current events awareness program based on the book "There Was a Movement Yesterday' by Chantrell M. Lewis
5) Music, Acting & Musical Theatre for the Ambitious Beginner
(6th - 12th grade)
8 - Week Program
"Institute a professional space for early practitioners of music, acting and musical theatre, while maintaining an atmosphere of fun and diving deeper into artistic interests"
6) Theatre Through Storytelling for Early Learners
(Pre K - 2nd grade)
4 - Session Residency
"Utilizing folktales, play, literacy, movement and acting activities we explore verbal and gesture rooted storytelling and open a world of possibilities. "
7) Devised Drama and Social Development
10 - Session Residency
"Students will work with teaching artist(s) to devise pieces that are reflective, honest, thought provoking, fun and liberating. Common topics include but are not limited to: Social change, human rights, community current events, family, animal rights and history. "
8) College Convos: Performing Arts Education and Career Opportunities
"In this one hour speaking engagement students will have the opportunity to listen to guest speaker, Chantrell Lewis, share her 17 years of experience in the performing arts. "